GroupBC is looking for a bright, ambitious marketing executive to join our fast-growing team. The position will work closely with the rest of the marketing, business development and sales teams to co-ordinate, develop and implement marketing initiatives that will directly or indirectly generate leads to ultimately deliver strategic business objectives.
This position will report into the head of marketing and be based full-time at our head office in Reading, Berkshire.
- Utilise our marketing automation tool to manage the implementation and productivity of digital marketing campaigns and communications, to both prospective clients and existing customers
- Working to a busy schedule, the marketing executive must ensure that deadlines are met and that there is a continuous flow of campaign activity via the effective set-up of user journeys and by regular input of new data
- Data cleansing and reporting using our CRM tools (includes Salesforce) and external data providers
- Update the GroupBC website and social media channels as advised
- Monitor and report on social media campaigns, such as LinkedIn and Google AdWords
- Event planning assistance and administration
- Assist with direct mail campaign activities
- Manage different marketing assets, such as templates and images
- Responsible for updating and policing company presentations (internal and external)
- Marketing administration
- Involvement in specific marketing projects
- Adhoc requests to support the marketing team and the wider business
- Regularly review marketing best practice and make recommendations for improvements to current accountabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Proactive, creative, enthusiastic and a willing member of the team
- The ability to work well alone and within a team
- The capacity to multi-task, prioritise and manage time well
- An interest in technology marketing
- A marketing degree or similar
To apply or if you have any queries please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experience within a similar marketing role
- Experience using Salesforce and a marketing automation tool