Posted by GroupBC on 24 July 2019
Webinar: Dot to Dot of the Digital Estate delivery
24 July 2019
Focused on the stages and steps to digitising your built assets and wider estate. Hosted by asset information management specialist GroupBC, and featuring an in-depth case study on Sainsbury's Supermarkets Limited, this webinar provides 60 minutes of practical advice and insight from one of the UK's most progressive food retailers about their transformational journey from paper to data.
This webinar will appeal to construction, property and estate management professionals in public and private sector organisations, along with consultants and digital advisories looking to improve the accuracy, completeness and availability of asset information.
- The importance of information management standards to ensure the long-term health and providence of your project and asset data
- Understanding how to procure and control the delivery of assured information from your supply chain
- The role of a common data environment (CDE) to improve records control, and information access within and outside of the organisation
- A live software overview by Sainsburys of their ‘OneProperty’ solution – a GIS integrated map to model, asset to attribute and programme to project platform
- Starting with the end in mind, and identifying the stages and steps for digital estate strategy roll-out
Click here to view the recorded webinar